- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details, availabilities of products on this website and in any associated materials are up to date. All information on this website or in any associated materials is subject to change without prior notice. All orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- The prices payable for products and services shall be quoted on this
website and in any associated materials unless otherwise agreed in
writing by us. All prices quoted are:
- either per bottle or per case as indicated,
- exclusive of tax, excise duty and delivery fees (if applicable),
- provisional and subject to our confirmation upon acceptance of order in the form of an official invoice from us.
- Unless specified, all prices and charges are listed and payable in Hong Kong Dollar.
- We shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on this website and in any associated materials are in stock. If, from time to time, a product becomes out of stock and it has been paid for by you, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style or a refund to you.
- It is illegal and punishable by law to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. We do not conduct any transaction with any person aged under 18. By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 or above years old. You shall ensure that nobody shall use your login to purchase alcohol products. A person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to receive delivery from us, otherwise the delivery shall be returned to us and you shall contact us to arrange a second delivery and be responsible for any additional costs involved.
- You consent to the processing by or on behalf of us of personal data supplied by you or held by us for the purposes of administering your account and processing any orders. You consent to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Your constitutional rights remain unaffected.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Pictures, photos and illustrations used and displayed on this website and any associated materials are non-contractual.
Returns & Refunds
Returns are only permitted if a product is delivered incorrectly to you. Claim of such must be made to us within 3 working days of delivery and a proof of purchase must be provided. The returned product must be the same product as the one supplied by us; no substitutions are accepted. The product must be returned in its original condition and packaging as it was supplied in by us. In such case, we will open a conversation with you to offer and discuss an alternative solution, which could be in the form of a delivery of a correct product or an alternative product of similar value and style or a refund.
Refunds are generally not permitted in any condition. One exception being the case when we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in an order and, in such case, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date. We will open a conversation with you to offer and discuss an alternative solution, which could be in the form of a delivery of an alternative product of similar value and style or a refund. Refund policy will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$750 per bottle and/or less than 10 years old.
We reserve the right to make the final decision regarding returns and refunds in case of disputes, and the right to revise the policies.